The first was to painting over the light sucking wallpaper, we thought of going with a greyish green but found in the small accent pieces that it also sucked the light so we went with our old standby white.
We did use the greyish green in the bedroom area where I had cut the paint with 1/3 white but once it was on that did not seem to lighten it up at all.
I also installed corner blocks around the windows to hols the hooks for the curtains as the 1/8 inch paneling for some reason just would not hold the hooks very well.
We also found a lack of storage in the cab area so i added a shelf to store our sun glasses and stuff, this also has a electronics center for the GPS rear view camera and plug ins for other electronics that we seem to need now.
Maya still needs a crate to sleep in so that we avoid accidents in the middle of the night, but we have a lack of space. As she like to sleep under the table anyways I built a fold-able "crate" for her that we can set up at bed time and store during the day.
I also installed some LED task lighting over the kitchen area to give us better light there as it was quite dark to cook.
| With the original light |
| testing the LED's |
| All installed and trimmed out. |
Karin and I have been collecting postcards in our travels so I installed a cork board to display them.
Finally we installed a Fantastic Vent (the name of the company) fan to help control the heat and humidity it is well built and a lot quieter that anything else available.
Well that is all for now, hopefully we can sit back and enjoy it again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We would be happy to hear what you think.