So the Lady that had our Roadtrek before us kept the interior in immaculate condition but the exterior was in rough shape the fibreglass roof was covered in lichen and the paint is chalky. The worst though was the rust due to her time on the Californian coast. I had one really bad section that I had repaired professionally but I did the rest of the restoration myself. And now for the before and afters.
Unfortunately, the weather did not want to cooperate and I had to tarp the van to work on it.
Bottom of the doors and step after some grinding of the rust I found holes that needed patching.
All patched and painted.
The windows also needed some help.
Some filler and paint make a difference.
Now for some fun, Karin and I need to pack up as we are heading out for our first trip along the south shore of Canada from the St. Clair rive back home, just exploring along the way.










No comments:
Post a Comment
We would be happy to hear what you think.